Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Suitable for Self-employed Contractors
This broad set of services is designed to help the self employed or micro business (less than five people) in meeting their health and safety requirements if they do not have the resources to employee someone specifically trained and responsible for health and safety.
This basic package includes the provision of:
· H&S advice by telephone and email.
· Initial review of current records and development of new basic H&S documentation package.
· CHAS application support including being your named H&S Advisors for a period of 12 months.
· Assisting in pre-qualification questionnaires.
· H&S policy statement development.
· Completion of general risk assessment covering the main activities.
· Completion of COSHH assessments for any hazardous substances used.
· Provision of a template method statement.
· Subcontractor assessment tool.
· H&S handbook.
· Bi-monthly newsletter to keep you up to date.
Charges from £300 + vat for 12 months assistance
Need Help? call us direct on 01733 865695.
Alternatively, click here to fill in our contact form.