Health and Safety Consultancy Services
This is the highest level of support package, suitable for organisations who required a higher level of support and provision of additional support visits.
This package include a range of support services including:-
- Initial diagnostic site visit to your main location to complete a workplace inspection.
- Two additional site visits to assist you in meeting your H&S needs e.g. Site meetings, induction talks, workplace inspections or basic noise survey etc.
- Reviewing your current safety management system.
- H&S advice by telephone and email.
- Advice on accident investigation and RIDDOR reporting.
- Enhanced support for the CHAS application designed for companies with over 5 employees and development of the information required to meet health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Development of a full H&S policy including a statement of intent, organisational responsibilities and a comprehensive tailored set of arrangements for meeting H&S standards.
- Provision of general risk assessments covering the main activities plus specialist risk assessments, as required, including fire, manual handling, work equipment, COSHH, lone working, asbestos, noise, vibration, work at height, pregnant worker, young person and DSE.
- Sub-contractor assessment tool
- H&S handbook for employees
- Bi-monthly newsletter to keep you up to date.
- Liaison with external enforcing authorities
- A discounted rate for any in- house training or where delegates attend any of our accredited training packages
Charges from £1000 + vat per year.
Packages can be tailored to meet individual company needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements or for a quotation and can be supplement with additional services as required including:-
- Accident investigation.
- Development of safety management systems based on HSG65 or OHSAS 18001.
- Development of environmental management systems to ISO 14001.
- Environmental and H&S audits.
- Provision of legal registers.
- H&S manual creation.
- Benchmarking exercises.
- H&S culture surveys.
- Health, safety and well-being surveys.
- Specific risk assessments e.g. fire, noise, machinery, work at height, manual handling.
- Workplace inspections.
- Fire inspections and fire risk assessments.
- Noise surveys and risk assessments.
- Pregnancy risk assessments
Need Help? call us direct on 01733 865695.
Alternatively, click here to fill in our contact form.