Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Suitable for small businesses
This package is designed for the small business which may face a range of different hazards but has a limited number of employees and may not have any one trained specifically in health and safety.
This package includes the provision of:
- Initial diagnostic site visit to your main location to complete a workplace inspection.
- Reviewing current procedures and safety related paperwork.
- Development of new procedures, policies and risk assessments where necessary.
- H&S advice by telephone and email.
- Advice on accident investigation and RIDDOR reporting.
- Enhanced support for the CHAS application designed for companies with over 5 employees and development of the information required to meet the health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Development of a full H&S policy including a statement of intent, organisational responsibilities and a comprehensive tailored set of arrangements for meeting H&S standards.
- Provision of general risk assessments covering main activities plus specialist risk assessments including manual handling, work equipment, COSHH assessments, work at height and DSE assessments as required.
- Sub-contractor assessment tool.
- H&S handbook for employees.
- Bi-monthly newsletter to keep you up to date.
Charges are based on the risk level of the organisation and its size.
Charges from £450 + vat per year.
Need Help? call us direct on 01733 865695.
Alternatively, click here to fill in our contact form.