Preparing to Tutor and Present
Our tailor made course, made up of one full day and three half day sessions, is designed as a refresher and introduction to training techniques. This course is ideal for anyone required to give presentations or training sessions in the workplace on any topics and is not restricted to just health and safety issues.
The course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge of different learning styles and teaching techniques with the confidence to deliver a presentation or training session effectively.
- How adults learn and identifying learning styles
- Developing lesson plans
- Setting learning objectives
- Role and boundaries as a trainer/teacher
- Training methods
- Equality and diversity in training
- Planning a short course
- Basic and Advanced presentational skills
- Development of interactive activities
- Using icebreakers
- Communication skills
- Assessing learning
- Delivering a training session
- Assessing your own training skills
Contact us for details of this course which is currently available for in-house sessions if you have a number of delegates who need to be trained.