IOSH Managing Safely
This certificated course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and is run over 4 days.
The course aims to help supervisors, line managers and senior managers to gain a basic knowledge of safety legislation and practice. The course concludes with a short written assessment and a workplace based risk assessment project. A brand new version has been launched in 2017.
Key Aspects of the Syllabus
- The foundations of health and safety
- The vital role of the manager in meeting health and safety standards
- Risk assessment and risk control.
- Measuring and monitoring health and safety standards.
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- An introduction to a range of common H&S hazards.
|Two Days a Week||June 19, 20, 26, 27 2018|
|Day Release||Oct 1, 8, 15, 22 2018|
|Charges £625 + VAT per delegate|
IOSH Managing Safely Course FAQ’s
Click here for course brochure (in Acrobat Reader format)
Click here for detail of the IOSH Managing Safely qualification(in Acrobat Reader format)
Click here to visit the IOSH Web site
In-house IOSH Managing Safely programmes are also available if you have sufficient numbers to train.