NEBOSH Construction Certificate
This qualification is designed to give delegates a broad awareness of the main health and safety issues within the construction industry. It is an excellent introduction to workplace safety covering a range of safety management issues such as risk assessment, audit and inspections as well as a number of specific health and safety hazards.
We offer this qualification as a taught course over 14 days, day release, at our training centre in Peterborough, however for those unable to attend the taught course we also offer Open Learning study options.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is aimed at Supervisors, Managers, Estates and Facilities Managers and all those involved in all aspects of construction work. It provides an in-depth insight into the Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015.
It is also likely to prove useful to those concerned with the management of buildings or sites, who may need to ensure that contractors are working safely.
Management of H&S (NGC1)
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and Safety Management – Health and Safety Policies – “Plan”
- Health and Safety Management – “Do”
- Health and Safety Management – “Check”
- Health and Safety Management – “Act”
NCC1 Dealing with Construction Hazards and Risks
This section has eleven course elements relating to the range of common hazards and risks encountered on most construction sites.
- Construction law and managment – With a focus on the Construction Design and Management Regulations of 2015
- Construction site – hazards and risk control
- Vehicle and plant movement hazards
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment and machinery safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and biological hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards (noise, vibration, radiation and stress)
- Working at height
- Excavation work and confined spaces
- Demolition and de-construction
NCC2 Workplace inspection and report
Those who have passed the NGC1 Management of H&S exam or the H&S Diploma Unit A are exempt from the NGC1 syllabus but only if it has been passed within 5 years of taking the construction exams. Contact us for details of eligibility.
Course length 14 days for the full course or 9 days for those upgrading.
External revision packages and open learning options also available.
|Day Release – Full qualification||April 12, 13, 19, 25, 26, May 3, 10,11, 17, 24, 30, 31 June 7, 8, 2018|
|Day Release – Full qualification||Oct 11, 18, 19, 25, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22, 28, 29 Dec 6, 7, 13,14 2018|