- DIPLOMA FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Health & Safety CONSULTANCY SERVICES | Bronze Package
Suitable for Self-employed Contractors
This broad set of services is designed to help the self employed or micro business (less than five people) in meeting their health and safety requirements if they do not have the resources to employee someone specifically trained and responsible for health and safety.
This basic package includes the provision of:
- Health and Safety advice by telephone and email.
- Initial review of current records and development of new basic H&S documentation package.
- Named Health and Safety Advisors for a period of 12 months.
- Assisting in pre-qualification questionnaires.
- H&S policy statement development.
- Completion of general risk assessment covering the main activities.
- Completion of COSHH assessments for any hazardous substances used.
- Provision of a template method statement.
- Subcontractor assessment tool.
- Health and Safety handbook.
- Bi-monthly newsletter to keep you up to date.