- DIPLOMA FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Health and Safety Consultants | HSE Consultancy
Health & Safety is an essential part of everyday business life. The HSE (Health & Safety Executive) was set up to help devise and implement safety legislation. Cambridge Safety LLP helps companies by offering a wide range of training courses and consultancy services to assist them in meeting their legal duties. Every company must have access to competent health and safety consultants for advice; it’s a requirement of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
We are able to provide both small and large businesses with the support they need to bring their current systems up to the required standards and provide the written material to support any informal standards already in place.
We aim to work with you and identify any specific areas of weakness and then actually put procedures or systems in place to upgrade these to meet minimum requirements. This will ensure the company is meeting not only its legal obligations but is also taking its responsibilities to its employees, customers, contractors and others seriously to avoid accidents and injury.
We offer three standard consultancy packages designed to meet the needs of the self-employed worker competing their CHAS application to a multi-site high-risk organisation. Our Bronze, Silver and Gold packages all provide excellent levels of support, including the use of our company name and H&S practitioner details as your company’s competent advisor for a period of one year. At the beginning of the contract, our health and safety consultants review your paperwork and records to ensure they meet the minimum standards and either provide a new package of information or update the current one.
Companies need to ensure they seek their Health and Safety advice from a competent source, beware of advisers offering services which they are not competent or qualified to provide. As an employer if you accept their advice even it is incorrect, you will retain the ultimate responsibility.
We can demonstrate our competence by being corporate members of IOSH, with all our practitioners participating in IOSH’s continuous professional development programme which requires us to demonstrate that we have kept up to date with best practice. Our lead health and safety consultants Paul Cambridge and Jackie Cambridge are also registered with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on the national Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSCHR). See www.oshcr.org for details.
Consultancy services include:
- Development of H&S policies
- Safety Management system development
- Risk assessments (specific and general)
- Fire risk assessments
- Machinery and equipment assessments
- Inspections, reviews and audits
- Development of H&S questionnaires
- Training to support health and safety standards including Fire marshall, Manual handling and display screen equipment assessor.
- Ongoing advice