- Accident/incident terminology;
- Why accidents need to be investigated;
- How human and organisational factors can contribute to an accident;
- The accident investigation process;
- What good interviewing technique looks like;
- How to develop an action plan following an accident investigation
This new award level qualification is a one day course aimed at managers, supervisors, SHE champions, union representatives and aspiring health and safety practitioners.
It is designed for those new to accident investigation and those who are already undertaking investigations.
£200 + VAT + £85 Nebosh fee no VAT per delegate
|2020 Course Dates|
|Course One||FULLY BOOKED
26th February 2020
23rd September 2020
5 or more delegates? We can also run this course in house, contact us for a quotation and availability.
“Thank you for your time and effort over the past few months. Your experience, materials, fantastic facilities and all the small touches I feel really made the course both educational and enjoyable.”