The brand new 2020 syllabus and course consists of two units : NG1 which includes four elements on managing Health & Safety and seven on a range of workplace hazards. The NG2 is the practical assessment which is in the form of a workplace based risk assessment.
NG1 Management of Health & Safety
• Why companies should manage health and safety
• Health & safety management systems—how they work and what they look like
• Managing risk—understanding people and processes
• Health and safety - monitoring & measuring
NG1 Workplace Hazards
• Physical & psychological health - including noise, vibration, stress, violence and radiation
• Musculoskeletal health - ergonomics, display screen equipment, manual handling & mechanical handling aids
• Chemical & biological agents
• General workplace issues
• Work Equipment
These elements are assessed via the NG2 workplace risk assessment.
This course is perfect for managers, supervisors and employees looking to develop a broad understanding of health and safety management. Essential for any career within health and safety, the qualification is designed to suit all organisations and industries, acting as a perfect starting point to help manage risks in the workplace.
We are an inclusive course provider who believe that disabilities should not be a barrier to learning or career progression. If you have a learning disability, such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, our team can help ensure you have the best support available to get you through your studies and exams.
We're NEBOSH Gold Partners
As NEBOSH Gold Learning Partners, we uphold exceptional training standards across all our courses. Our trainers deliver consistent results with excellent pass rates for our delegates - a result of friendly support and engaging content.
We are committed to giving all our students a positive learning experience. All our tutors are former Cambridge Safety students and work hard to provide an exceptional level of support with a friendly, family feel. We get to know all our students and make sure you not only leave our course with an excellent pass rate but also the confidence to apply the best occupational health and safety practices to the workplace
NEBOSH General Certificate Open Learning
Our online courses feature a range of interactive resources including quizzes, presentations, downloadable podcasts and a wide range of YouTube videos. The General Certificate Online Course gives you the flexibility and autonomy to achieve a NEBOSH accreditation anywhere, at any time - with support and feedback only a phone call or email away! Book online today.
- Over 22 Years Experience Delivering Engaging Training
- We Help Develop Your Career in Health and Safety
- We’re NEBOSH Gold Learning Partners
- Range of Learning Styles
- Highly Qualified Tutors Who Offer Exceptional Levels of Support
- Range of learning styles, including classroom study sessions at our Peterborough facility.
- Over 200 YouTube videos and Podcasts Designed By Us
“Thank you for your time and effort over the past few months. Your experience, materials, fantastic facilities and all the small touches I feel really made the course both educational and enjoyable.”