Fire Training at Cambridge Safety
- How to manage fire safety
- How fire and explosions can occur
- Ignition sources, flammable materials and how to manage them
- How to protect your building against fire
- How to keep people safe in the event of a fire
- How to carry out a fire safety risk assessment
Why Choose Cambridge Safety?
- Hands-on experience - We have over 22 years of health and safety training experience, and keep abreast of all the latest rules and regulations.
- Proven success - We have exam pass rates well above the national average and are highly recommended by delegates.
- Multiple ways to learn - With engaging classroom sessions, convenient in-house training or flexible E-learning options available, it’s easy to learn health and safety with Cambridge Safety.
- Industry recognised - Our original courses, designed in-house, have led to us being awarded the NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner status.
If you don’t have a suitable place for us to carry out training in your premises, our facility in Peterborough is available for use at no additional charge. We will provide lunch and refreshments, and have a selection of rooms available which have been designed to help us deliver a more engaging and memorable learning experience.
No, absolutely not - our courses can be configured to suit those who are entirely new to fire safety. Our two-day courses provide more in-depth knowledge for those with a greater level of responsibility.