- NEBOSH NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- NEBOSH GENERAL CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMA
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- NEBOSH HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- NEBOSH FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- COURSE FAQS
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Fire Safety | In-House Training
We are able to run a variety of fire safety training courses, including those for Fire Wardens and Marshals outlining their role and responsibilities and the basic principles of safety in case of fire eruption at workplaces. We will integrate your internal procedures to ensure the courses are tailored to your exact needs.
These courses can be run over half to one day depending on the depth of knowledge required. We are able to provide the training on your premises if you have a suitable training room or in our own Hampton based training centre at no additional charge. For those requiring more in-depth knowledge, we can run one to two-day programmes on completing fire risk assessments and courses specifically designed for those undertaking the “nominated person” role under the Regulatory Fire Reform Order.
Feel free to contact us for general inquiries related to the training methods and booking.