Why Choose Cambridge Safety
- Friendly, family-run business since 1998
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Proven track record, with pass rates for NEBOSH courses well above the national average
- Recognised as NEBOSH Gold Learning Partners
- Courses can be tailored to suit your company’s precise requirements
- Fully kitted out, purpose-built training centre available for use
“Thanks so much for all your (and Paul’s) guidance and support throughout the qualifications I’ve taken. You and your team do amazing work and I’d recommend you in a heartbeat.”
Get a Quote Online
Complete our application form today to get a quote.
Yes. If you do not have a trained, competent DSE assessor, we are able to complete in-depth display screen equipment assessments for users, taking into account individual factors including any pre-existing ill-health conditions, the workstation and work patterns. We will also check that every workstation meets the requirements of the schedule associated with the Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992.
They can take place either at our own purpose-built premises in Hampton, Peterborough, or at your own workplace. Please get in touch for further details.