NEBOSH | Fire Safety Certificate
CAMBRIDGE SAFETY | Building
NEBOSH | Environmental Qualifications
NEBOSH | Courses
CAMBRIDGE SAFETY | E-Learning
Preparing | To Tutor and Present
IOSH | Health & Safety
- NEBOSH NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- NEBOSH GENERAL CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMA
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- NEBOSH HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- NEBOSH FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Nebosh qualifications are internationally recognised, attracting around 30,000 candidates annually worldwide. These qualifications are recognised by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), and our accredited courses have a proven track record with pass rates well over the national average.
What is E-Learning
Nebosh E-learning is a style of distance learning which covers the core Nebosh course content. The coursework is provided via our bespoke website, which is split into the different elements of the course.
E-learning is a more interactive style of studying as you will progress through a series of slides with exercises, video clips and handouts, allowing you to study at your own pace.
What does the E-Learning package include
Once the payment has been received, we will send you an introduction pack by email including background information on the qualification, study plan, how to access the e-learning material and how to submit end of element reviews. We will also provide you with information on how to register for the exams, revision sessions we offer and exam technique guidance. You will be given unique log-in details to the e-learning website. Access to the e-learning website and tutor support is for one year, commencing from when we send you your log-in details.
You will have access to:
- Introduction to the qualification
- Study techniques
- Presentations for all elements on the syllabus, including the NEBOSH learning outcomes, quizzes, interactive exercises and handouts
- An interactive A-Z of Health and Safety/Environment key terms
- Video presentations
You will have the option to purchase a set of hard copy handouts for an additional fee.
Support and Feedback
The interactive presentations include a number of quizzes and questions, these can be completed more than once, and the answers are given once completed. At the conclusion of each element, a set of questions will be provided to be completed and sent back to us for marking and feedback.
We offer comprehensive support during the period of twelve months; this includes queries by telephone or email Monday to Friday. If we are unable to answer your query immediately, you will receive a response within 48 hours.