The course is held over a minimum of one day but it can be tailor made to suit your organisation for up to 3 days to cover more detail on topics relevant to your company.
- The meaning of: the environment; weather; climate; habitats; eco-systems;
bio-diversity; pollution; sustainability
- The importance and benefits of sustainable development
- Environmental management system’s main components and the certification process
- Principles and practice of impact (risk) assessments
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Environmental noise
- Environmental Emergencies
This course is designed to provide a good introduction to environmental issues and is suitable for employees of all levels, with employees, supervisors and senior managers all benefiting from this broad based but comprehensive programme. It has a multiple choice end assessment making it suitable for those with differing learning abilities and language skills.
We can run this course for 4-12 employees and will need a minimum of six weeks notice to register the assessment with Nebosh.
Delegates are provided with a course book to support the tutorials and to act as a useful reference guide when back in the workplace.
“Thank you for your time and effort over the past few months. Your experience, materials, fantastic facilities and all the small touches I feel really made the course both educational and enjoyable.”