- DIPLOMA FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- HSE AWARD IN MANAGING RISK AND RISK ASSESSMENT AT WORK
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Health and Safety - In-House Training Courses
We can run in-house versions of any of our accredited course programmes if you have sufficient numbers of delegates, making this a competitively priced option. Additionally, we can develop bespoke, short, skill-based health and safety courses to suit your exact needs and learning objectives.
Courses can be run for between 4 to 12 delegates, at either your own venue or at our training facilities in Hampton, Peterborough. We will send you a bespoke quotation which will include any travel fees to your site/or use of our facilities including lunch and refreshments at our site.
All our courses aim to develop both practical and theoretical health and safety skills.
All of our in-house health and safety courses may be concluded with an optional short written assessment to ensure delegates have an understanding of the key issues covered. This may also assist the employer in showing they are checking the competence of their employees.
Our in-house health and safety courses are highly participative, with tutorials supported by video and syndicate exercises to enhance learning. Our tutors are health, safety and environmental practitioners and as such are able to bring topics alive with up to date practical examples of both good and bad practice. This helps to focus delegates on the action they can take to contribute to the safety of their work area.
Typical course include:
- Accident investigation
- Asbestos awareness
- Behavioural safety – next generation
- COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) regulations awareness
- Construction health and safety
- Introduction to the Construction, Design & Management Regulations
- Managing the risks of contractors
- Chemical safety
- COSHH assessments
- Display screen equipment assessor
- Display screen equipment user
- Environmental management systems – Audit skills and techniques
- Environmental management systems – ISO 14001
- Environmental awareness
- Fire marshal responsibilities
- Fire safety awareness
- Fire risk assessment
- Health and safety for facilities and estates managers
- Health and safety update
- Noise assessor
- Manual handling & Manual handling assessor
- Risk assessment safety for senior managers and executives
- Safety for Managers (one or two days)
- Safety awareness
- Safety for safety representatives
- Managing health issues including stress at work
- Work equipment and machinery assessments
Our daily charges for the training of in-house health and safety sessions include handouts, tutorials, marking of the course assessments (where applicable) and course certificates.
This is a non-exhaustive list, so please contact us with details of your requirements, including the course title, location and approximate number of delegates.