- NEBOSH NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- NEBOSH GENERAL CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMA
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- NEBOSH HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- NEBOSH FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
In-House Training | Health and Safety Courses
We can run in-house versions of any of our accredited course programmes if you have sufficient numbers of delegates making this a competitively priced option. Additionally, short skill-based bespoke in-house health and safety courses to suit your exact needs and learning objectives can be developed.
These can be run in-house for up to 12 delegates if you have a suitable venue, all our courses aim to develop both practical and theoretical health and safety skills.
If your organisation is based near Peterborough, we do offer the option of an in-house tailored programme but with the facility to run it at our training centre in Peterborough at no additional charge, including lunch and refreshments. This enables us to provide a suitable environment for learning and ensures delegates do not get distracted by being in their own workplace.
All our in-house health and safety courses may be concluded with an optional short written assessment to ensure delegates have an understanding of the key issues covered. This may additionally assist the employer in showing they are checking the competence of their employees.
All our in-house health and safety courses are highly participative, with tutorials supported by video and syndicate exercises to enhance learning. Our tutors are health, safety and environmental practitioners and as such are able to bring topics alive with up to date practical examples of both good and bad practice, this helps to focus delegates on the action they can take to contribute to the safety of their work area.
Typical course include:
- Accident investigation
- Asbestos awareness
- Behavioural safety – next generation
- COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) regulations awareness
- Construction health and safety
- Introduction to the Construction, Design & Management Regulations
- Managing the risks of contractors
- Chemical safety
- COSHH assessments
- Display screen equipment assessor
- Display screen equipment user
- Environmental management systems – Audit skills and techniques
- Environmental management systems – ISO 14001
- Environmental awareness
- Fire marshal responsibilities
- Fire safety awareness
- Fire risk assessment
- Health and safety for facilities and estates managers
- Health and safety update
- Noise assessor
- Manual handling & Manual handling assessor
- Risk assessment safety for senior managers and executives
- Safety for Managers (one or two days)
- Safety awareness
- Safety for safety representatives
- Managing health issues including stress at work
- Work equipment and machinery assessments
Our daily charges for the training of in-house health and safety session include handouts, travel, tutorials, marking of the course assessments (where applicable) and course certificates.
This is a non-exhaustive list so please contact us, giving us details of your requirements including the course title, location and approximate number of delegates