The course consists of three units : NGC1 Management of Health and Safety, FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management and FC2 which is the fire safety practical assessment
NGC1 Management of H&S
- Health and safety foundations and legal overview
- Safety policies – “Plan”
- Organising for health and safety, including the provision of risk assessments – “Do”
- Monitoring and accident causation/investigation/reporting – “Check”
- Auditing and reviewing – “Act”
FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing fire safety.
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires and explosions
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is designed for people who have fire safety responsibilities at work. It provides the knowledge and understanding, when combined with relevant experience, to carry out an effective fire risk assessment, as well as embed good practice in the workplace.
Those who have completed the NGC1 or Diploma A in the last five years are exempt from the NGC1 H&S management section of the qualification.
Yes, we can accept a small number of external delegates, however this will be dependent on availability of spaces, please contact us on 01733 865695 to confirm the date and
availability. Please see “Exam and Revision Packages” for more details.
“Thank you for your time and effort over the past few months. Your experience, materials, fantastic facilities and all the small touches I feel really made the course both educational and enjoyable.”