An informative and interesting course, I have learned a lot and enjoyed the classroom activities. All trainers were great, helpful, enthusiastic, informative and friendly.
NEBOSH and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have jointly developed this new one-day qualification. The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work aims to help you understand the key principles of work-related stress and its relationship to mental ill health issues.
This qualification is designed to help delegates identify and reduce workplace stressors in order to create a positive, healthier workplace.
Through studying, individuals will undertake in-depth, best-practice learning from which they will understand the six key areas of work design and how to identify warning signs and implement strategic interventions.
What does the course cover?
- How to recognise the causes and effects of workplace stress
- The responsibilities of employers and individual roles in managing workplace stress
- How to apply the HSE’s Management Standards approach to assess stress risks in the workplace
- How to develop suitable interventions to address stressors, reduce negative impacts, and manage the effects of stress in the workplace
- Ways to continually improve your organisation and create a great place to work
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for managing people or for managing workplace stress. This may include:
- Health and Safety professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Line managers and supervisors
- Occupational health professionals
In House Courses
We run this course as an in house course which can be held either at your premises (if you have a suitable training room), or at our bespoke training centre in Hampton, Peterborough.
Please contact us to request a quote
Richard was very informative amazing tutor for us to learn from, he was very inspiring!
Good and relevant information, Gary is an experienced and knowledgeable instructor.
An excellent course as always, I’m going to do the Environmental Diploma next
A brilliant course, Jackie is a great tutor able to gain attention and share her knowledge