- NEBOSH NATIONAL DIPLOMA FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- NEBOSH GENERAL CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMA
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- NEBOSH FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- COURSE FAQS
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is Europe's leading professional body for health and safety in the UK. The institution has over 34,000 members worldwide, including 13,000 Chartered Safety and Health Practitioners who have obtained IOSH Training.
The Institution was founded in 1945 and is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that sets professional standards, supports and develops members and provides authoritative advice and guidance on health and safety issues. IOSH is formally recognised by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) as an international non-governmental organisation.
IOSH training courses are mainly designed for support managers and safety specialists to get a range of approved qualifications for fulfilling their professional responsibilities.
At Cambridge Safety, we run the three-day Managing Safely® version 5.0 course at our training centre as an open course and for organisations as an in-house course.
Those health and safety practitioners who have passed the Nebosh Diploma or who have taken the NVQ4 in Occupational Safety and Health must participate in IOSH's two schemes to enable them to progress from Graduate member status to that of Chartered Member with the right to use the designatory letters CMIOSH.
To support those candidates wishing to progress to CMIOSH status, we offer a practical workshop on the IOSH Continuous Professional Development Scheme and the Individual Professional Development Programme.