An informative and interesting course, I have learned a lot and enjoyed the classroom activities. All trainers were great, helpful, enthusiastic, informative and friendly.
Our tailor made course, made up of one full day and three half-day sessions, is designed as a refresher and introduction to training techniques. This course is ideal for anyone required to give presentations or training sessions in the workplace on any topics and is not restricted to just health and safety issues.
The course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge of different learning styles and teaching techniques with the confidence to deliver a presentation or training session effectively.
- How adults learn and identifying learning styles
- Developing lesson plans
- Setting learning objectives
- Role and boundaries as a trainer/teacher
- Training methods
- Equality and diversity in training
- Planning a short course
- Basic and Advanced presentational skills
- Development of interactive activities
- Using icebreakers
- Communication skills
- Assessing learning
- Delivering a training session
- Assessing your own training skills
Richard was very informative amazing tutor for us to learn from, he was very inspiring!
Good and relevant information, Gary is an experienced and knowledgeable instructor.
An excellent course as always, I’m going to do the Environmental Diploma next
A brilliant course, Jackie is a great tutor able to gain attention and share her knowledge