- NEBOSH NATIONAL DIPLOMA FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- NEBOSH GENERAL CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMA
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- NEBOSH HSE INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- NEBOSH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- NEBOSH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AT WORK AWARD
- NEBOSH FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- COURSE FAQS
- BOOK NOW ONLINE
- OTHER COURSES
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- DELEGATE RESOURCES
OTHER | Courses
Managing health and safety is an important part of looking after your business. Effective health and safety contributes to corporate social responsibility as well as ensuring legal compliance with the numerous health, safety and environmental legal requirements.
It can bring real business benefits too, it doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated but it does need planning and leadership. Business leaders have responsibilities as well as managers, plus employees need to look after their own health and safety and that of their colleagues.
Our programme of open courses are designed to either develop or maintain your practical skills to complete the variety of health and safety requirements on behalf of your organisation. Whatever the course, you are assured that you are receiving training from health and safety practitioners who can apply their years of practical experience to the learning experience. All courses are highly participative ensuring that training with Cambridge Safety is both informative and enjoyable. Extensive handouts are supplied and, where appropriate, supplemented by relevant HSE publications.
All our open programmes are run in our excellent purpose built training venue in Hampton, Peterborough.